When designing our signature pyjama sets there were a few 'MUSTS'. They had to be made from beautiful quality luxury cotton. They had to be comfortable and buttery soft and they had to look great on. Once we had that all figured out we added that extra little bit of style and magic which comes in the form of details and finishes. You will find this extra wow:
- In our signature cuffs and the piping detail that comes with them.
- In the French seams throughout each piece. This is a finish on the seams where the raw edges are encased within a fold of fabric on the inside. It's double the stitching work but it leaves a beautiful soft finish on the inside.
- And in our extra deep pockets and mother of pearl buttons.
Add in our hand drawn and hand painted prints and you've got our secret recipe..... shhhh!
Making top quality pyjamas extra special is kinda like making food delicious. Its all about the love that goes into those extra toppings and finishes.
With that in mind check out our tips for elevating your next bowl of porridge into something sensational. Oh yum!
- 3 cups of frozen mixed berries
- Juice of half an orange
- 2 tsp of grated fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp of sugar
- 2 tsp chai seeds
- Put the berries, juice, sugar and ginger in a saucepan and place on a medium heat.
- Once it start to bubble turn the heat down slightly.
- Cook for 12 minute stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the heat and pour into a clean jar
- When the mixture has fully cooled add the chai seeds
Other bits n pieces
- Fried Banana (highly recommended)
- Fresh Fruit
- Seeds and Nuts
- Nut butter
Think about textures - smooth, crunchy, gooey and sticky all in once bowl.